What's this? A second podcast this week from Crystal Ball Run? As a result of some quick thinking and spur of the moment collaboration, and because our weekly Google+ hangout failed to launch (thanks a lot, Google), Crystal Ball Run contributors Kevin McGuire and Andy Coppens were joined by CBR alum Brandon Cavenaugh of Eight Laces to review and comment on a number of college football topics from this week's headlines and more.
Among the topics discussed:
* Mississippi State's self-imposed sanctions
* Federal court throwing out a PA lawsuit against the NCAA
* Notre Dame losing Eddie Vanderdoes and having a recruit flush a letter from Alabama
* Gordon Gee spitting not-so-comedic factor
* Indiana helmets galore
* Hawaii football on a rainbow field (see Lost Lettermen)
* Sun Belt Conference overview
Subscribe to the Crystal Ball Run Podcast on iTunes.