We now know who holds the top 20 picks of the 2016 NFL draft. Here’s a breakdown:
1. Tennessee Titans: They won’t be taking a quarterback and will likely shop this pick pretty aggressively. Otherwise, they could take Joey Bosa in an attempt to find their next defensive stud.
2. Cleveland Browns: They’re already hinting at a quarterback, and it makes a lot of sense to take a guy like Paxton Lynch here.
3. San Diego Chargers: This is another big trade spot, especially if Lynch goes first or second and the Titans don’t move.
4. Dallas Cowboys: Dallas hasn’t picked this high in a long time, and the Cowboys love trading first-rounders. That said, they might be in on quarterback sweepstakes this year.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars: Interesting mix of teams that do and don’t need quarterbacks early. Another potential trade spot here, unless the Jags can land a defensive game-changer like Bosa.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Weird to see Baltimore way up here, especially alongside San Diego and Dallas. Look for the Ravens to address anything but quarterback or tight end.
7. San Francisco 49ers: Huge pick for this team as it tries to quickly reload. Will it be a quarterback?
8. Miami Dolphins: I’d love to see them take Notre Dame offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley here.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Defense all the way, right?
10. New York Giants: Defense all the way, right?
11. Chicago Bears: It’ll be interesting to see what they do if they can take a quarterback here.
12. New Orleans Saints: It’ll be interesting to see what they do if they can take a quarterback here.
13. Philadelphia Eagles: A lot to be determined with the coaching staff and Sam Bradford before we get an initial feel for this pick.
14. Oakland Raiders: You’d have to think defense here, too.
15. St. Louis Rams: St. Louis might trade up if one of the top quarterbacks doesn’t appear to be falling to it here.
16. Detroit Lions: Best available-type pick here.
17. Atlanta Falcons: Matt Ryan needs more support, ASAP.
18. Indianapolis Colts: This team actually has so many more holes than it appeared prior to the season. They’ll probably grab the best player available unless it’s a quarterback.
19. Buffalo Bills: Continue building on both sides, assuming Tyrod Taylor’s the guy.
20. New York Jets: Is Ryan Fitzpatrick the answer? If not, a trade or a quarterback pick could be in play.