Week 10 of the 2018 NFL regular season is here. You might be entering the weekend with your own preferences regarding which games to focus on, and which to place on the backburner.
Most of you have your favorite teams and fantasy players to track. But in case you’re completely neutral or need help breaking ties regarding what to watch, we’ve ranked all 14 games on the schedule from most appealing to least enticing.
1. Panthers at Steelers (Thursday night, FOX/NFLN): Cam Newton vs. Ben Roethlisberger is nice, and both teams are super-hot right now. Plus, the Steelers can send a message to Le’Veon Bell on national TV.
2. Seahawks at Rams (Sunday, 4 p.m. ET, CBS): Russell Wilson has quite frequently been magical of late and the Rams are suddenly beatable. Seattle needs this, and it should put up a fight in L.A.
3. Jaguars at Colts (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): The loser is basically toast, and Indy might have the edge at home. This should be interesting.
4. Saints at Bengals (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX): Cincinnati should put up a fight coming off a bye against a Saints team that has been through the ringer the last few weeks. If so, this’ll be a good second-half watch.
5. Lions at Bears (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX): Desperate Detroit against a contending Bears team. Not bad, especially if the Lions can keep it close on the road.
6. Cowboys at Eagles (Sunday night, NBC): A good old rivalry between two strong markets, and both teams are desperate for the W.
7. Patriots at Titans (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): New England is gaining steam, but the Titans could keep this close at home after a big road victory in Dallas. Plus, there are a lot of interesting connections between these teams (Malcolm Butler’s revenge?).
8. Redskins at Buccaneers (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX): Washington is a complete mess, and the Bucs aren’t in much better shape. Still, you know this’ll probably contain fourth-quarter drama.
9. Dolphins at Packers (Sunday, 4 p.m. ET, CBS): Look for Green Bay to bounce back in desperation mode and destroy a mediocre Miami team at Lambeau. Not much sex appeal there.
10. Falcons at Browns (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX): Meh. This’ll likely be a blowout. Merely monitor it until or unless it’s close late.
11. Giants at 49ers (Monday night, ESPN): It could at least be close? Plus, the Giants are at least entertaining in a point-and-laugh kind of way, and Nick Mullens gives this some buzz.
12. Cardinals at Chiefs (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): The Chiefs are massive favorites. In KC, don’t expect this to be competitive.
13. Chargers at Raiders (Sunday, 4 p.m. ET, FOX): Unless the Raiders are hanging around late, don’t bother with this likely blowout. Oakland is a joke.
14. Bills at Jets (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): Sam Darnold and possibly Nathan Peterman? This painful game could break a record for turnovers.