Game of Thrones wraps up its seventh season on HBO Sunday with its longest episode yet at 80 minutes. The cultural phenomenon has resulted in plenty of pop culture promotions around the world, and with Season 7 set to wrap up, Arby’s is joining in on the fun with a special Game of Thrones-themed promotion at select locations starting on Sunday.
Fans of the franchise — or just Arby’s in general — will be able to bring out their inner Hound by chowing down on some $5.99 one-pound turkey legs (NSFW language in video).
Okay, so maybe The Hound really wanted some chicken and not turkey, but you get the point.
The special Arby’s promotion — which is available for a limited time — will only take place at nine locations across the country. While Arby’s never explicitly says this is related to the Game of Thrones finale, their descriptions of all nine locations have Westerosi twists to them.
- “Fargo, ND: a frigid land in the north with ruthless winters and relentless snowfall. (1117 38th St NW – Fargo, ND 58102)”
- “Los Angeles, CA: a western land known for its bountiful amount of gold and riches. (347 East Main St. – Alhambra, CA 91801)”
- “Seattle/Redmond, WA: a land of storms, savaged by heavy rain and wind, with a coast of deep blue water. (15115 NE 24th St. – Redmond, WA 98052)”
- “Norfolk, VA: a land of ships and sailors surrounded by giant vessels forged from iron. (730 East Little Creek Rd. – Norfolk, VA 23518)”
- “Pittsburgh, PA: a land of powerful rivers, defined by the trident of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio. (4810 McKnight Rd. – Pittsburgh, PA 15237)”
- “Phoenix, AZ: a land of sand and sun, known for its harsh desert climate. (2402 West Thomas Rd. – Phoenix, AZ 85015)”
- “Denver, CO: a land of treacherous mountains divided by fertile river valleys with an abundance of stones. (1480 South Colorado Blvd. – Denver, CO 80222)”
- “Omaha, NE: a land of fertile farms that provides many of the crops that feed the country. (8429 West Center Rd. – Omaha, NE 68124)”
- “Atlanta, GA: a land where the crown jewel of the Arby’s family, our headquarters, resides. (4415 Roswell Rd. – Atlanta, GA 30342)”
Bravo to Arby’s. They really do have the meats.