It seems like every other week Netflix announces the start of a new show with a huge name attached to it. The first big Netflix announcement way back in September was the creation of Bill Nye’s own Netflix show.
This week Netflix made two big announcements in the form of trailers. First it was the Stranger Things season 2 trailer that came out during the Super Bowl. On Wednesday, it was the release of the first trailer for Nye’s show.
— Bill Nye on Netflix (@BillNyeSaves) February 8, 2017
At first glance, this is the show the world has always needed. A scientist talking about sex, GMOs, and alternative medicine (not facts) with a host of incredible guests.
Here’s a list of the guests mentioned in the trailer, and it may be the greatest mix of personalities ever:
- Karlie Kloss (Super model)
- Emily Calandrelli (The show’s field correspondent, according to her Twitter)
- Joanna Hausmann (Comedian)
- Derek Muller (Australian scientist personality)
- Nazeem Hussain (Australian comedian)
- Zach Braff and Donald Faison (Actors and leads in Scrubs)
- Rachel Bloom (Actress from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and BoJack Horseman)
- Diamond Stone (Center for the Los Angeles Clippers)
- Tim Gunn (Fashion Consultant and TV personality)
- Wil Wheaton (Actor who starred in Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Joel McHale (Actor who starred in Community)
- Steve Aoki (Electric House Musician)
- And of course, Bill Nye the Science Guy.
April 21st can’t come soon enough. I’ve always wanted a Netflix show hosted by a scientist who talks about sex, GMOs, and more with models, actors, and Australian comedians.