Host Jessica Kleinschmidt talks with FanDuel’s Andrew “Dubbs” Anderson. Jessica and Dubbs discuss how to get into sports betting, why horse racing is a great sport for younger people, winning in golf, and more.
*Apologies for Jessica’s audio during Dubbs’ interview.
Here’s the full breakdown.
- 2:44: Welcome Dubbs Anderson to Short and to the Point
- 3:00: Balancing being informational and entertaining when talking betting
- 4:03: Having versatility in content creation and sports betting
- 5:55: Growth of FanDuel
- 7:39: Comparing sports betting in Australia to betting in the United States
- 9:37: Reaching a younger betting demographic through horse racing
- 12:40: How to get into sports betting?
- 14:30: How to bet responsibly?
- 17:59: Not needing to bet on everything
- 19:35: Enjoying sporting events without gambling
- 21:17: Live betting
- 25:22: Being a pro caddy and the evolution of golf betting
- 28:32: Favorite golfer?
- 29:45: Masters dinner menu
- 31:09: Scottie Scheffler learning how to win
- 33:17: Having the right mentality for success on the golf course and in sports
Thanks for listening, and if you enjoyed the show, be sure to subscribe and leave us a positive review wherever you get our podcasts.