If you’re a huge Taco Bell fan that also wants to get married to your significant other on the cheap, I’ve got some fantastic news for you.
The Bell’s flagship Cantina restaurant in Las Vegas will be offering wedding packages this summer for a whopping $600. By my math, that is approximately 210 quesaritos – depending on tax at your location, of course.
According to Taco Bell’s page advertising the potential marriages, here’s what you get in the package, which will be held in the restaurant’s chapel.
(unrelated: how many fast food locations have a chapel?)
• A ceremony in the chapel inside the restaurant with an ordained officiant within as little as four hours
• Private area for a reception inside the restaurant with up to 15 of your closest family and friends
• Custom merchandise, including a sauce packet garter and bow tie, “Just Married” t-shirts for the bride and groom, Taco Bell branded champagne flutes and, of course, a Taco 12 Pack filled with tacos and a Cinnabon Delights cake for dessert
• A Sauce Packet bouquet is also available for the bride to use during the ceremony
There’s also a trailer advertising the wedding, in case you needed to see some of this sadism for yourself.
Taco Bell is also running a social media contest giving away a free wedding for a desperate company.
I have some questions.
- Is this actually real?
- Who would do this?
- Can I pay extra for burritos instead of tacos?
Also…you know what? I’ve said too much. If you wanna pay $600 get married at a Taco Bell in Las Vegas, get married at a Taco Bell in Las Vegas. At least you’ll have a ridiculous story to keep going back to years down the road.