In recent months, we’ve seen an uptick in creative gender reveals for different athletes. More often than not, it appears like every baseball player hits a blue or pink powder out of a baseball.
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) July 2, 2017
On Monday, the 27-year-old NASCAR driver Joey Logano took the gender reveal to a whole new level.
It's a boy!!!!!!! ? ?? pic.twitter.com/jbv7WK7Fne
— Joey Logano (@joeylogano) July 11, 2017
Here was my thought process as I watched the video:
1. Wow that Mustang is sweet.
2. I wish I could do doughnuts in a Mustang like that.
3. That’s a lot of white smoke.
4. Isn’t white smoke what comes out of the Sistine Chapel when they elect a new pope?
5. Oh wait no that’s blueish smoke I think.
6. Now it looks white again I give up.
7. No that’s definitely blue smoke. He’s having a boy!
Overall it was pretty impressive that Logano was able to do doughnuts that long, but then again he is a professional race car driver.
Impressive burnout, congrats @joeylogano!
— Philip Louie (@philiplouie01) July 11, 2017
Oh and I wasn’t the only one who was confused about if the smoke was blue or not.
What's the smoke supposed to be blue ?
— David Sanford (@Davey64) July 11, 2017