All season long, we brought you viewability rankings for every game every week. That's over with now, because every game is a must-watch. However, let's rank the 16 possible Super Bowl games from most to least enticing.
1. Patriots vs. Saints: Could the Patriots lose the Super Bowl for the third time in seven years? Could the Saints win only a year removed from Bountygate? The two biggest lightning rods in the NFL go head-to-head in a high-scoring game.
2. Broncos vs. Saints: Manning vs. Brees 2.0. A quarterback rematch from 2009. Plus, so much offense!
3. Broncos vs. Seahawks: You could argue that this is the NFL's best-ever offense against this year's best defense. Plus, it's No. 1 seed vs. No. 1 seed.
4. Colts vs. Panthers: Cam Newton vs. Andrew Luck. Back-to-back No. 1 overall picks in a battle for Super Bowl No. 1. This would be amazing considering how bad both teams were just a couple years ago.
5. Chargers vs. Saints: Brees against the team that gave him up. That would be remarkable.
6. Broncos vs. Panthers: Anything with Peyton Manning shooting for his second Super Bowl is good. Add the Cam Newton element and you're golden.
7. Broncos vs. 49ers: Same deal as above but with Colin Kaepernick instead of Cam.
8. Colts vs. Saints: An actual rematch of the 2009 game, and to set this up the Colts would be one hell of a Cinderella.
9. Colts vs. 49ers: Cinderella Colts against a franchise looking for its sixth Super Bowl, which would tie Pittsburgh for the most all time. Plus it's Luck vs. Harbaugh.
10. Colts vs. Seahawks: Blowout possibility but Andrew Luck vs. Russell Wilson would be fun.
11. Patriots vs. 49ers: Great coaching matchup, offensive vs. defense and two tremendous fan bases.
12. Patriots vs. Seahawks: Fun coaching matchup and offense vs. defense.
13. Patriots vs. Panthers: It is a rematch of a great regular-season game and a superb Super Bowl from a decade ago. Plus, it's David and Goliath.
14. Chargers vs. 49ers: California Super Bowl. The South vs. the North. Not a lot more to it than that, and there's definitely a blowout possibility.
15. Chargers vs. Panthers: At least we'd be guaranteed a first-time Super Bowl winner.
16. Chargers vs. Seahawks: Same deal as above, but this could be a blowout.